34mm Ultralight 1913 MS Rings w/ Level - MED (1.125”/28.5mm) – Aluminum 7075-T6
ZEISS Ultralight 1913 Mil-Spec Rings are manufactured to the highest of standards, from premium materials, and with tight tolerances for your long-term safety and field applications. They are designed for optimal long-range shooting solutions and allow for either right- or left-handed operations as well as eye dominance. The bubble level is easily viewed from the shooting position, creating no disturbance in your shooting position. A smarter, sleeker, and ultralightweight ring design for all heavy-duty hunting and shooting applications.
Specifications for Zeiss Ultralight 1913 MS Rings:
||Torx T15 and T25 Driver Bits, Hard Case
- Extra-high/XX-high/High rings are ideal for AR platform rifles or other platforms requiring the scope to be high above the bore.
- Medium rings will fit most any objective size up to 56mm
- Low rings are a great all-around ring for many rifle platforms and will fit most any objective size up to 50mm
- 1913 mil spec
- Integrated anti-cant bubble level
- Integrated recoil lug for improved alignment
- Made of 7075-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Micro-radiused on all machined leading edges to ensure non-marring, non-scratching design
- Lightweight - 4.4 oz with screws
- Hard case included along with T15 and T25 Torx driver bits